Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photo from Missy Kerin Camera

Krystal's bird day outing (Kerin's camera)
heheheh


Isit so delicious???
Miss krystal with her cheeky little face

How come there is a cable on the ground???
hehehhe
Guess where??

We r so busy.......

Gossiping

Yeah


Pretty Miss Kerin

My Dearie Cousins

The lovely duo is here again....

Cutie Krystal with me..

Oh we r ageing liao???

Missy Krystal & Kelicia getting married soon....

Miss Kerin famous darlie toothpaste smile

Who Shoes isit???
(make a guess)

Miss Keavy cam whore again...


Bathroom also can take picture...

Miss kerin modelling???


Where is Miss Kelicia & Kathy???

I love my cousins...
Mount Faber
Why is Missy Krystal so sad????
Side view
Missy Kerin:What u staring at???

Super Relax
Took when Miss Keavy is falling asleepy???

I love this artisic picture
pretty lady.
Big Hugs...

There is still abit of picture from Missy Krystal camera
so i think i meed to bring my laptop to her house soon...
alot alot of the photo is with her

Yeah as i mention the next gathering out together will be Miss Kelicia , Miss Kathy & Missy Keavy birthday... (falls on August)
Where should we go???

& next will be Missy Krystal ROM in malaysia....
I wanna go but must see how many of them can make it..
(To all Missy Ks.....Pls take leave we go there n shopping too)


I wil try to update as often as possible

Ya ya ya just rememeber 13 July bringing Missy Min to east coast park
if i got time i will go with Missy Keavy & Mr Kelvin( also K) ahhaha
Our 6 K not 5 K liao...

Ladies & gentlemen, I proundly annouce our 5 Ks is officially 6 Ks
(Kelvin, Keavy, Kathy, Krystal, Kelicia & Kerin)
hahahhahah






No comments: